People are interested in working with me because they intuitively know their body is trying to get their attention. While I primarily work with women, prenatally, postnatally and those experiencing pelvic health concerns, my teachings are accessible to every body. My approach is for you to find more awareness in your body, find intuitive movements and discover what feels good.
In private sessions we co-create, tailoring the sequence and experience to your individual needs. You will receive customized teaching, modifications and follow-up homework that is designed to help you deepen your connection to self and reach your yoga objectives. My desire is to lead you to develop your own home practice.
Are you ready?
A few things to know.
- I work with clients 1:1 in the comfort of their own home or online.
- All of my sessions are customized and co-created with you.
- My intention in offering 1:1 sessions is to provide an environment in which you find more awareness and comfort in your body. I am here to provide tools and accountability. My goal is to set you up for a at home practice and meet periodically to make changes as you require.
- Sustainable changes requires practice over a period of time. Ideally we meet for six sessions initially and then follow-up as you deem fit.
- My service may or may not be covered by insurance. Yoga may be covered in full or in part by various extended health benefits plans or employee assistance (EAP) plans under Health and Wellness.
If you are ready to have an empowering conversation about your body and your wellbeing, book a free discovery session through our Services.
Looking forward to working together.